Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My classes have officially finished now.  Currently my time is equally split between sitting at a computer creating beautiful works of academic genius and procrastinating with Youtube.   technically it is spring break here, but at the moment the howling wind and rain doesn't make it feel that way.  Spring break will last about two weeks, and in that time I hope to finish my essays, maybe read a book for fun and entertain my parents (they come next weekend).

I really enjoy this kind of schedule.  Wake up whenever the sun wakes me up, leisurely consume breakfast and coffee, organize myself a bit, get a bit of work done, and then finish the day with a homemade meal and a drink or two.  Its a very laid back approach to living.  However, I will soon trade in the laid back lifestyle for a traveling one.  Some how my classes over here only required final essays of me and not any exams (though it should be noted I had a total of 15,00 words to finish, approx. 30 pages in all).  What that means is that the time period reserved for exams is mine and mine alone.  My roommate has also found himself in the same situations, and we are planning on undertaking quite an ambitious journey once our essays are turned in.  We will start in Italy and work our way north along France, Belgium, Netherlands, then east to Germany and Czech Republic.  Since we have so much time, the trip is only loosely planned and will only end when our money or energy breaks.  I really don't know 
how far we'll make it but Im pumped to be traveling with an open mind and very few restrictions.  I hope it all turns out well.

During my procrastination time I came across this.  It is from the Tourny in Limerick.  At 3:01 you can see me throw a huck to a man in a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment